Conditions of participation and legal notice
Participants hereby grant Leica Sport Optics a perpetual, worldwide license to publish, store, reproduce, distribute, syndicate, and otherwise use and exhibit the submission (along with the entrant’s name), in all Leica media channels now known and may later will come into being for purposes of trade or advertising without further compensation
The Leica roebuck photo competition starts on May 1st and ends on 19th August 2018. The winner will be announced and informed by email in a timely manner.
By participating in the raffle you acknowledge that if you are winning, your photo will become the main motif of Leica’s next roebuck campaign.
Leica reserves the right to use your address for marketing purposes and to inform you about new Leica products and company news. If you do not agree to this, please send a short message to this email address: email@example.com
General information for photo competition:
- we only accept photos of live animals
- please send your photo (jpg-format/minimum size 720 pixel) including your name, address and a short caption to firstname.lastname@example.org until 19th August 2018
- we do not accept any digitally manipulated photos. Adjustments to brightness, contrast and sharpness are permitted
- the Leica photo competition is restricted to Europe
- participants represent and warrant that they are the owners of the photography they send
- a maximum of 5 photos are allowed per participant